Bad tenants don’t only cause headaches they can cost property owners thousands!
Bad tenants can be a costly nightmare, property owners can get stuck with massive clean up bills and may never see the back rent owned to them.
So how do you sift out the good from the bad?
Know how to attract the right tenant can make or break your rental business. RPM Choice can help the investors not only to find the right tenant but to keep them happy.
We believe, if tenants are happy they may be more likely to pay their rent on time, stay in our rental property longer, look after it as if it were their own, and be more workable when it is time to increase the rent.
How Does RPM Choice avoid bad tenants and keep the right tenant happy?
- Through Tenant Screening: An experienced property manager knows how to proper screen the perspective tenants and evaluate any perspective tenants with red flags carefully.
- Present your property well: A property that is poorly presented by the landlord may be poorly cared for by the tenant. No one wants to live in a property that has stained carpets and marked walls.
- Attend to maintenance issues promptly: A tenant who isn’t getting the attention they deserve might begin to question their commitment to your property and become more careless with it. Plus injury or loss as a result of a safety hazard might result in costly legal claims. With its annual preventative maintenance procedure and regular interior and exterior inspection, RPM Choice is committed to maintain the property in its highest standard.
- Require proper insurance coverage (Landlord and Renter’s Insurance): Even the best tenant can accidentally damage a property. We are here to ensure our property owners and tenants to carry proper insurance policies that covers them for both malicious and accidental damage, their legal liability, and the loss of usage. Don’t underestimate how important a proper insurance coverage on your rental property can save you thousands, minimize the legal liabilities, and make everyone’s life easier when accident happens. RPM Choice has handled numerous insurance claims. With first-hand experiences, RPM Choice know how to assist property owners to understand the need on finding proper insurance coverage and how to file insurance claims properly to avoid costly mistakes.
- Comprehensive lease agreement and monthly management: With 25 years of property management experience, we have developed our own comprehensive lease agreement to protect owner’s right and express each party’s responsibilities during important events. Please check out the following video on the steps we take to make our tenants to pay rent on time.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.
There are very important post that you make.You added many types of information that you share.Thanks for sharing this article…..
You added many types of information that you share.After reading this article I make more information that you share.In this article, I learn more things.
Thanks for sharing this article….
Such a nice article about good and bad Tenants, Thanks for sharing with us…