Gardena Property Management
If you’re planning to purchase an investment property in Gardena, CA, then you should also be planning on how to manage your property. And if you’re not, you should make it part of your tasks. There are a lot of tasks that need to be addressed when managing a rental property, and it can quickly become overwhelming. Even everyday things such as maintenance require you to consider many things. There are also responsibilities like renter relations that have to be handled with extreme care. If these duties aren’t accomplished properly, your return on investment may not be maximized. The key to getting the best return on investment is to engage the services of experts that are well-versed in both the property management industry and the Gardena area.
When you do business with Real Property Management Choice, you are placing your property in bankable hands. Our knowledge of the Gardena area works to your advantage. We use this information to specialize in flourishing within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. This enables you to relish the advantages of investing in Gardena real estate while authorizing us to manage all of the little details of property management.
Gardena Property Management Services
Real Property Management Choice’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our system is simple. We offer skilled and dependable property management services including tenant screening, filling vacancies, and setting systems for maintenance and rent collection. Whether you are a financier with multiple rental homes or an inadvertent landlord, we have your solution. With an experience of over 30 years, we make managing your investment easy. We do this by giving great rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- The sleepless nights of doing property management by yourself are over. You’ll always be made aware of when your property is rented out to a new resident, when and why a tenant is being evicted, when maintenance or repairs are needed, and when rent is collected. Also, your property’s information will always be made available to you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. With RPM Choice, it’s trouble-free to see how the correct property management company makes it effortless for you to achieve success as a rental property buyer.
- We are an industry leader in the fields of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team prepared to deal with any situation imaginable with your Gardena property. What it all comes down to is that our main objective is to promote high-quality relationships with both investors and residents to make sure that your property is managed just like how you would want your own home managed. It’s a good idea to let us manage the ceaseless, time-depleting property management duties for you. This will allow you to save time in order to zero in on your efforts on obtaining more real estate and growing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to get bigger, the locations that we manage also thrive. We are not contained to only the areas listed below, rather we are interested to grow with you depending on your specific location and needs. Just communicate with us if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Gardena, CA and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Choice
Our property management methodology has been proven to save you money at every step of the way. We make sure your investment is kept safe, the costs minimized, and profits maximized. All without disrupting your day.
If you are interested in having your Gardena property managed by Real Property Management Choice, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 310-984-9518 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Life in Gardena
Rental properties in Gardena, California are relatively more affordable compared with the ones closer to the beach cities in South Bay. It is conveniently located among all the major freeways (405, 110, 105, and 91) in West Los Angeles.
The City of Gardena is a small, highly urbanized community. Gardena is the hub of numerous companies in the metalworking and machinery, food processing and furniture industries.
With a licensed real estate broker and experienced appraisers in our team, we know the area, what works, what rents, and how to maximize the returns. Put our experienced team and proven process to work for you.
Call Real Property Management Choice at 310-928-9728 today!
“I purchased a duplex in West Los Angeles as my first investment property. I tried to rent out the property on my own for almost a month but couldn’t find a qualified applicant. I am so glad that I asked Real Property management Choice to take over the task for me. No more phone calls, no more showings, and no more worries, while I have my own job to take care. With their powerful online advertising channel, she did showing to 50+ applicants in just 3-day period and rent out my property in 5 days with more rent $ than I initially requested from her. During the screening process, RPM Choice didn’t accept the applicant with just passing credit scores for one of the units because the applicant didn’t follow through with her commitment repeatedly and fail to supply required documents on time. She denied her application and did more showings to find a quality tenant for my rental property. ”
– Sean C
“We tried to lease our rental properties by ourselves in last 2 months but could not find qualified tenants. We decided to give Real Property Management Choice a try. RPM Choice came and took beautiful pictures of our property and then published the rental ads within few hours. In less than 2 weeks, after countless showings, we got a qualified tenant and $150 more rent per month than we originally asked for.”
– Shole S
New to the city?
Here are some phone numbers and contact information that may be of assistance.
Mail Payments to:
Southern California Gas Company
P.O. Box C
Monterey Park, CA 91756
Golden State Water Company
1600 W Redondo Beach Blvd # 101,
Gardena, CA 90247
Waste Resources of Gardena
LOCAL SCHOOL DISTRICTS
Los Angeles Unified School District
333 South Beaudry Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Fax: (213) 241-8442
21250 Hawthorne Blve Ste 170.
Torrance, CA 90503
1785 W. 220th Street
Torrance, CA 90501
3700 W. El Segundo Blvd.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Main Office (90247)
1455 W Redondo Beach Blvd
Gardena, CA 90247
South Station (90247)
1103 W Gardena Blvd
Gardena, CA 90247
North Station (90249)
14028 Van Ness Ave
Gardena, CA 90249
Main Library (Mayme Dear)
1731 W Gardena Blvd
Gardena, CA 90247
Masao W. Satow Library
14433 Crenshaw Blvd
Gardena, CA 90249