When you own a rental property, it all comes down to rent. You need it paid and on time. Easy, right? Getting the cheque, it clears and voila! It may not take long to learn, but it is not that simple. Even well screened tenants can hit a difficult patch and one day you find yourself in the collections business or facing an eviction.
Take it from Real Property Management leader-there is a better way to ensure better rent collection. Below are 7 steps Real Property Management takes.
- First, the process begins with rigorous tenant’s qualification and screening (Credit, Criminal Background, Rental History).
- We set clear expectations with tenants early, communicating our firm but fair rental policies.
- We offer tenants incentives for paying rent on time through the Real Property Management Resident club which saves tenants hundreds of dollars a month on things they buy everyday.
- Then we rely on our technology driven platform that allows tenants to pay online. Then the funds are electronically deposited into the owner’s account via ACH. If rent is not paid on time, it triggers our automated collections process, so not a moment is wasted. Our respectful yet tough team acts like clockwork to enforce the lease and avoid delays.
- We stay up-to-date with current laws and regulations so we can act as quickly as the law allows and minimize rent free days if an eviction becomes necessary.
- Finally, we keep our process professional and not personal. When you clearly and respectfully set expectations with tenants early, the outcome is in their hands.
With over 25 years of experience in property management, Real Property Management can help you keep the rent coming in on time. Put our experienced team and proven process to work for you. Call today!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.