South Bay Property Management
RPM Choice – your trusted rental specialists
Rental properties in South Bay, Los Angeles give residents access to many of the fine beaches of its neighboring areas on the West Side, with a wide variety of atmospheres, from high-end and yuppified to still-expensive beach raffish. This is also where you will find the Harbor Area of Los Angeles, an industrial section which along with adjacent Long Beach makes up the busiest shipping port along the Pacific Coast. South Bay is also the launching point for many ferries to Catalina Island, which is a vacation spot for both locals and tourists and a popular place to get away from the bustle of the city.
The Cities in South Bay:
- Carson — A suburb home to both of LA’s top-level soccer teams.
- El Segundo — A mostly industrial area directly south of LAX and home to many large aerospace facilities as well as a small but pleasant downtown.
- Gardena — A home to over 175 manufacturing businesses. The city has a good percentage of Asian-Americans residents and businesses.
- Hawthorne — An upcoming neighborhood with great investment potential, especially in the area west of Hawthorne Blvd.
- Hermosa Beach — A laid-back beach town popular with surfers and beachgoers.
- Inglewood — A suburb directly east of LAX and home to the landmark Randy’s Donuts.
- Lawndale — An upcoming neighborhood with great community center and library.
- Lomita – An extremely ethnically-diverse city with more affordable housing.
- Manhattan Beach — A wealthy beach town with expensive mansions and a picturesque pier.
- Palos Verdes — A scenic hilly peninsula with seaside cliffs, nature walks, and picturesque neighborhoods.
- Redondo Beach — The third of South Bay’s beach cities, popular with beachgoers and with some active nightlife and shopping districts.
- San Pedro — A harbor district with a number of maritime attractions and the departing point for most ferries to Catalina Island.
- Torrance — A large suburb with a relatively quiet beach, a wetlands area, and a large shopping mall.
With a licensed real estate broker and experienced real estate appraisers in our team, we know the area, what works, what rents, and how to maximize the returns. With abundant visitors and those seeking the best of California beach side living, we enhance the experience of our town for all, both renters and property owners.
Put our experienced team and proven process to work for you. Call Real Property Management Choice at 310.984.9518 today!