Rental properties in West Los Angeles give residents access to many of the fine beaches of its neighboring areas on the Westside, with a wide variety of atmospheres, from high-end and yuppified to still-expensive beach raffish..
Below is the list of few well-known cities in Westside Los Angeles:
- Bel Air — It has very low % of rental properties, very low population densities, and high figure of the median yearly household income.
- Beverly Hills — It has its own great public school strict, the famous Rodeo Drive shopping district, and the Beverly Hills Oil Field.
- Brentwood — It has an outstanding public school district, very low population densities, and high figure of the median yearly household income.
- Century City — It was developed on property used by 20th Century Fox for making motion pictures.
- Culver City — It has been a significant center for motion picture and later television production. Its downtown district is Southern California’s best kept secret.
- Mar Vista — It is a highly diverse residential and commercial neighborhood in West Los Angeles, California. Renters occupy over 60% of the housing stock.
- Marina del Rey — Its Marina is the world’s largest man-made small craft harbor with 19 marinas with capacity for 5,300 boats and is home port to approximately 6,500 boats.
- Pacific Palisades — It is primarily a residential area, with a mixture of large private homes, small (usually older) houses, condominiums, and apartments and an outstanding public school district.
- Palms — It is a primarily residential area, with a large number of apartment buildings, ribbons of commercial zoning and a single-family residential area in its northwest corner.
- Playa del Rey — It is an upcoming great coastal neighborhood with great potential and nice beach access.
- Playa Vista — It has become a choice address for businesses in technology, media and entertainment and, along with Santa Monica and Venice, known as Silicon Beach.
- Venice — It is a residential, commercial, and recreational beachfront neighborhood. It is known for its canals, beaches and circus-like Ocean Front Walk.
- Westchester — The Los Angeles International Airport takes up the southwestern portion of Westchester territory. It is also the home of Loyola Marymount University, and the Otis College of Art and Design.
- Westwood — It is the home of the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA). Westwood Village is well-known for its historic motion picture theaters, restaurants and shopping.
- Santa Monica — It hosts the world famous Santa Monica Pier, where history, fun and entertainment come alive in concerts, education, dining, recreation and more.
With a licensed real estate broker and experienced real estate appraisers in our team, we know the area, what works, what rents, and how to maximize the returns. With abundant visitors and those seeking the best of California beach side living, we enhance the experience of our town for all, both renters and property owners.
Put our experienced team and proven process to work for you. Call Real Property Management Choice at 310.984.9518 today!